My past-varied experiences in different working environments transformed me into a believer in innovation as the path to emotionally connect products and services with users. Having led branding and innovation projects around the globe, I had the opportunity to help a diverse clientele better position their offer through strategic vision and conceptual thinking.
As a design strategist, I enjoy creating a positive impact through my work by solving complex challenges that exhibit people’s needs under ambiguous conditions. Connecting and synthesizing user research to think creatively about systemic problems allows me to identify innovation opportunities and design concrete solutions. I have worked in various industries and types of businesses – financial services, luxury, beauty, real estate, retail, healthcare, etc – for clients such as BBVA, BNP Paribas Cardif, Supervielle Seguros, Banco Galicia, Levi’s, The Fortune International, Ayres Beauty, YPF, Laboratorios Bagó, etc.
With a human-centered approach to problem solving and a collaborative spirit, I’m eager to design the processes, products, services and customer experiences of the future.
A holistic approach that interrelates strategic vision, user insights, experience and concept design allows me to consider the entire ecosystem of a product or service.
Stakeholder maps, innovation roadmaps, interviews, personas, customer journey maps, service blueprints, storyboards, social listening, design criteria, prototypes, business model canvas, user experience frameworks, etc.
• «The secret sauce for any kind of improvement is feedback»
• «People’s needs last more than any solution»
• «Failing sooner will allow you to succeed earlier»
• Management of multifunctional teams, conducting strategic and conceptual thinking.
• Visual, verbal and written communication skills; confident presentation and storytelling abilities.
• Collaboration in and for a variety of organisations (Agency/consultancy, NGO, corporate, public services).
• Strong relationship with senior business stakeholders, raising awareness of the value of UX/CX strategy for better decision making.
• Orchestration and co-creation of workshop sessions with clients, partners, and customers to drive the analysis of current services and improved ones.
• Client’s support in the implementation of new services through employee sessions and training using service playbooks of detailed service processes.
• Ownership of developing solutions (services, experiences, products and platforms) to their full lifecycle and for a wide variety of touchpoints.
• Ability to define, facilitate and navigate every step of the design process, from project envision, research, concept and delivery.
• Execution of core CX deliverables from user research to strategy to design (personas, user journeys, ecosystem maps, prototypes, service blueprints).
• Promotion of collaborative work practices within teams and clients in order to increase efficiency through collaborative design.
• Orchestration of multi-disciplinary teams to ensure the development of product vision and strategy into a continuously improving and long-term process.
• Guidance and mentorship to junior members of the team in order to ensure an excellent delivery and client relationships.
Your email address will not be published.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.